Ever since school started, we have had a busy schedule! Don't get me wrong, I love having things to do and people to do them with, but it is exhausting!! Life can be crazy, but I wouldn't trade this life for a second!
 |
| Cool chick wearing Mommy's sunglasses |
 |
| Spending some one on one time with my little man while sissy is in school |
 |
| Practicing laying on her nap mat for school and she fell asleep |
 |
| For going poo-poo in the potty, she got to go to the store and pick out a prize. She picked out a hula-hoop! |
 |
| Football season is upon us! Go Pokes! |
 |
| Addison with her sweet friend, Kate on their first day of school |
 |
| I had the cutest lunch date! |
 |
| Big girl panties with pink boots... |
 |
| Parker wanted to wear his cowboy boots with camo |
 |
| All ready for the Texans game! |
 |
| Future Texans cheerleaders? |
 |
| Parker loved the splash pad at little Abbey's birthday party! |
 |
| Snuggle bugs |
 |
| Loving her Chick-Fil-A hat! |
 |
| One of their favorite places to play is under this piece of furniture in our entry way |
 |
| Amend girls in Nashville |
 |
| Grand Ole Opry |
 |
| Blue Bird Cafe in Nashville |
 |
| Meet the "Three Legg-ed Polkas." This lovely lady refers to herself as "Whiskers." |
 |
| Addison has been asking to get a haircut for about a month now, so I finally took her! She loved it!!! When Phillip came home from work, she showed him her haircut. Then, she walked inside and said "Mommy, Daddy LOVES my haircut!" |
 |
| Parker still was a little unsure (This is haircut #4 for him.) |
 |
| Enjoying the beautiful weather by swinging and eating popsicles. |
 |
| Poor baby got a black eye. She wandered into Parker's room around 3 am one night and ran into the corner of a piece of furniture. I guess she learned her lesson, because she hasn't gotten out of her bed since! |
 |
| Cookies from Kori, one of my college friends, wedding. |
 |
| He is the silliest, sweetest, most fun-loving boy! |
 |
| Addison on the left and Mason Disick on the right. Can you see the resemblance?!?! |
 |
| Getting ready to go to Jackson's birthday party! |
 |
| At Jackson's birthday party! They are UT fans and OSU was playing UT, so we had to wear our OSU gear! |
 |
| Kate and Carter spent the night last weekend... Love this sweet moment with their cousins. We are so blessed to live 4 houses down and get to share all of these moments together. |
 |
| Pretty girl read for church |
 |
| Lolle and Pop brought the kids back Eskimo Joe's sweatshirts... We're rocking them on our nightly golf car ride! |
 |
| I was cooking dinner and Addison loves to "help me." So I got her play food and she decided she needed to chop some food. |
 |
| Bath time fun! Love these babies! |
 |
| Watching cartoons in Mommy and Daddy's bed before they go night-night. |
Sorry for the overload of pictures! I have to post these things, so that I can go back and remember! And I love sharing pictures of my sweet babies!
Gosh they are just the cutest! That one of them in their OSU gear...precious! Thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE all the pictures! Your kiddos are just so precious!
ReplyDeleteI love all of them Erin! Thank you for sharing them! I'm gonna have to show this post to Brett tonight! He will definitey enjoy it, especially the one of Parker in the pistol golf hat and jersey!
ReplyDelete