Friday, January 28, 2011

Up!

Addison has a new word that she has learned to say. "UP!" I was playing with her on my lap the other day, and she would pull up on my fingers and I would tell her "up!" When she sat down, I'd say "down!" Well she caught on quickly, because now she's figured out how to say "UP!" I'm not sure she gets what up means, but she sure can say it.

This morning, while I was fixing her bottle, I was telling her to say "Ba-ba, ma-ma, please." (Ba-ba= bottle... see older post.) Being an 8 month old, I know that getting her to say this was a stretch. After I said it 10 (or maybe a few more) times, I hear Addison say "Ba-ba, ma-ma!" We're still working on our manners with the please ;). I do have a witness.... my mom was standing right next to Addison and heard those sweet words come from her mouth.

This girl may not be crawling, pulling up, or walking yet... but she sure knows how to TALK! Are we in trouble?!?!?

4 comments:

  1. So smart! We love that sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that is so sweet!! I believe it!! Lexie talked super early too!! Why a smart and adorable cookie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I believe it too. Her cousin, Evie, started taking about the same time and she has not stopped yet! Get prepared to listen all the time! It is very fun!

    ReplyDelete