Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Weekend Away

Phillip and I spent the weekend in Bandera, Texas with some of our friends... no babies! We slept, ate, shot guns, sat by the fire, and relaxed. I actually started, read, and finished an entire book! I can't remember the last book I started and finished since I've had Addison. I sure did miss my baby terribly, though.

Ready to go spend the cold weekend with Sandy, then to Aunt Toni and Uncle Preston's


Fu-man-chu and mustache... what hot husbands Kristen and I have... (We came to the conclusion that if Erik had on a cowboy had he looks just like John Rich from Big and Rich)


Country living


Pistols firing!



I have a picture almost identical to this from about 13 months ago when I was pregnant with Addison


All of the girls


Me and my hubby, post mustache


Kristen and I.... it's a good thing I have a shirt under that black jacket (pregnant midriff would not be cute!)


Thanks for hosting us, Whelan's! Also, a HUGE thanks to Sandy, and Toni and Preston for watching Addison so we could go to the Hill Country for the weekend. I know Addison had a GREAT time with all of you!

4 comments:

  1. E- Had such a great time with you! FYI--Erik shaved his mustache before work on Monday. Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got away and had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I miss this!!! When do you guys get to move??? I can't wait to see the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always good to get away! We had a great weekend keeping baby Addison. She is the sweetest baby ever and always welcome here at The Amend House!

    ReplyDelete