I have been checking Addison's gums for a tooth every day for about 4 months looking for a tooth. Ok, I'll be honest, maybe it's been every hour of every day for four months.... I've been expecting a tooth at any moment, and the past few days, I could see her gums separating to get ready for a tooth. Well, yesterday morning, I check her mouth... no tooth. Yesterday at lunch time, I check her mouth... no tooth. I leave her at home with Lolle and Pop, and when I come home, I check her mouth... TOOTH!!!!!! I was so excited! I can feel her little tooth popping through her gums! I inspected further, and I can see a tooth coming up right next to it too. So, any day now, we're expecting another tooth.
On another note, Addison has picked up saying a few more things. She loves to say "ba-ba" (and even uses it when she sees her bottle. So, now bottle is referred to as ba-ba.) Another favorite of mine is "ma-ma." Makes my heart melt. I know she doesn't know that I am "ma-ma" yet, but it still makes me feel so good when she says it. She has also learned to say "uh oh!" I'm not sure where she picked this up, but "uh oh" is being said frequently around our house. She hasn't figured out how to use "uh oh," but she sure has figured out how to say it. If I say "uh oh," she will repeat it after me. Silly girl! It's amazing how she quick her little mind is learning. She got a toy lap top this past week. Yesterday, while I was getting ready, she was playing with her lap top. Her favorite thing to do is to close it. (Unfortunately, she can't reopen it.) Anyways, when she closes the lap top, it says "bye-bye." I heard Addison playing with the lap top, so I peaked in on her. I see her closing the lap top, and hear her say "bye-bye!" So, of course, I think that it's just a coincidence, so I open it for her and tell her to make it go "bye bye." Addison closes the lap top and says "bye bye!" It's amazing what she can learn in just a few days! I was shocked, and oh so proud of my little nugget!
This weekend was filled with lots of new things that Addison has been doing!
Oh How fun! It is so fun to watch them grow! I need to get down there and pay that precious girl a visit! Love you guys and hope you are feeling well! Thanks for making me smile today!
ReplyDelete