Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas Leftovers

No I'm not talking food... I'm talking presents! One good thing about having my birthday so close to Christmas is the fact that I can hold out hope that I will still get whatever was on my Christmas list that "Santa" forgot to bring me.

Like this....

 Thanks, Toni, Preston, Kate and Carter! I can't wait to wear my necklace with Addison and Parker on it (minus the dog paw, of course!)


Something that I passed in conversation that I wanted was this...
Thanks, Jill, for listening! I forgot that I had said I wanted this! I may be able to squeeze in wearing this a few times before my tummy gets too big to fit!

I'm still holding out for this beauty....




Phillip, are you reading this????? :) This is the ultimate "mom camera" as one of our college friends (without kids) put it. I'm a mom, so I NEED it, right?


Here's to another year older!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY E! IS TODAY THE SPECIAL DAY?? good luck with your camera...I think that is a real nice one, and yes as a MOM you need to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a happy birthday! Glad I helped out with your wish list, and that it comes in the mail soon!
    Yes...you need this camera. It makes me feel all grown up and motherish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have that camera! I love it but I want a new lens!! I hope you had a great birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete