Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sock Monkey birthday party

On Saturday, we had a combo birthday party for the kids. I decided a LONG time ago to do a sock monkey theme because it's gender neutral. One of the ladies that my MIL works with collects sock monkeys, and she let me borrow lots of monkeys from her collection. I think it turned out pretty cute!!



Sock monkey cupcakes... Thank you Pinterest!

Candy favor station














Sweet Abbey and my wonderful friend, Kristen

Melynda, Parker and Lolle





Happy birthday, Addison and Parker!


Parker HATED having a cake all over him. He was NOT a happy camper!


My sweet birthday boy!!


Addison, of course, loved her cupcake!





Cousins Kate and Carter



Thank you everyone who made their birthday party so special for my kiddos. I feel so blessed to have such great family and friends that love my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment