Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snow!

We are in Colorado for Christmas with my family. Phillip and I went on a ski date while my parents watched the kids. It was a great day to spend together!!! When we got home, we took Addison out in the snow. Phillip would make little snow balls for her, and she would throw the snow balls at us! We tried to get her to wear gloves, but she refused, so her little hands were cold! We also took her sledding down my parents driveway. She had a blast sledding! I was a little scared at how fast she would go, but she loved it! When I ask Addison, "What is your favorite part about Colorado?" she responds, "NOOOO!" (snow!)

Right before we left for Colorado, Parker started getting up on his knees! I have a feeling we are going to have a crawler soon! Addison NEVER got up on her knees before she started crawling, so I'm not sure what to expect. I'm guessing that it will only be about a week before our little man is off exploring the world! It is so fun to see and compare his developments with Addison's. He's going to catch up with her soon!

Our family... all 10 of us!

Pop's little sidekick


Sledding




Loving the snow

See the Addison sized snowball?




Daddy making a snow angel for Addison



Daddy's little girl

My sweet Parker man

Add caption

1 comment:

  1. Love the update! Addison is such a brave girl. Enjoy the snow and Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete