Sunday, January 15, 2012
Crawling
My big 7 month old has taken off... That's right, he's crawling! On Friday the 13th, he figured out how to make those arms and legs move just right, and off he went! The bad news is that I wasn't with him to witness this accomplishment. :( He's already made so much progress than when he started 2 days ago. Parker is already getting into EVERYTHING!!! He especially fancies electrical cords. He likes to crawl over to them and give them a yank. I have a feeling if I don't make it to unclutch his hand in time, the lamp or computer or whatever the cord is attached to is going to topple on top of his head! Addison didn't start crawling until she was 11 months old, so this crawling at 7 months is a foreign thing to me. I'm sure Parker is going to enjoy exploring this world as much as I'm going to enjoy watching!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment