Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh, happy day!!

I picked up this beauty today from Best Buy! Thank you, Phillip!!! I did my research, and went to Best Buy to talk to the people there to see which camera (between this Nikon D3100 and the Canon Rebel T1i) they preferred. As you can see, I went with the Nikon. I've been snapping away taking pictures of Addison all day! This is my present for anything occurring in the next 6 months! (Easter, Mother's Day, Anniversary, push present, etc.)

Now, if I can just figure out how to use it....

7 comments:

  1. I looove my Nikon! You will have so much with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL! you are going to be a PRO by Christmas...can I book you to take my family photo???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison, I wouldn't hold your breath! Although, I will have a lot of practice having two munchkins to take pictures of soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the D5000! I love it! Good Choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!! We have the Rebel and I love it too. I'm pretty sure I have no idea about all it's capabilities either! Maybe I can spend more time with it this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! Let the Canon vs Nikon war begin....I now official deem you the new family photographer!

    ReplyDelete