Addison turned 11 months old on Sunday. Yesterday, at 11 months and 3 days, she started crawling! FINALLY! She will crawl to what she wants the sit back up and play with it. Addison is definitely not a curious little girl. She is very cautious and apprehensive about crawling, standing, and pulling up. She can pull herself up to her knees, but gets scared to stand up.
Yesterday, I heard a noise in the monitor that sounded like the fumbling of a cell phone. I looked into the monitor and saw a big eye looking at me. Addison pulled herself up, spotted her monitor, and decided that it looked like fun to play with! I guess it's time to lower the crib... That makes me so sad, because that means she's not a little baby anymore. (And not to mention, that I can't reach over the side of the crib to get her out because my belly gets in the way!)
In other news, we've been a little under the weather in the Amend house. I am STILL getting sick from pregnancy. I'm praying Parker comes early, because I don't know how much more of this I can handle. I've reached the miserable point.... Addison was up last night until midnight throwing up, and is still getting sick today. The worst feeling is seeing your baby sick and not knowing what's wrong or how to fix it!
On Sunday, Addison spent the day with her friend, Carter. Phillip, Aryn, Jacob, Jill, Preston, and I headed to Texas City to audition for the Family Feud. This has been Aryn's dream for us for 2 years now, so we went to try to make her dream come true. If we make the show, we will know in the next couple of weeks, so I'll post our Family Feud "adventure" from Sunday later. It's too long for this post, but it is a story to tell! (Thanks to the Bennett's for keeping Addison for the day. We really, really appreciate it!)
I hope everyone gets to feeling better! Parker will be here soon!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome about Family Fued! My sisters and I always watched that show. My older sister used to make up games and we would play that when we were little. I would LOVE to watch you on the show....haha.