Friday, April 29, 2011

In 1 month...

In 1 month, I am due for a lot of changes:
-I will be a mother of 2 precious babies
-I will have a son
-Addison will be a big sister
-I will lose any sort of sleep I have been getting
-My heart will overflow with love
-I may neglect the blog in hopes of getting a shower in...
-Our little family of 3 will be a family of 4

I know my world is going to be completely rocked. I hope Parker is as good of a baby as Addison has been. It's funny how you can tell things about babies in the womb. Parker is much more active than Addison ever was. When I was pregnant with Addison, she LOVED music. When we were at church and the music was playing, she would kick around. As soon as the music would stop, she would stop moving. Now, she loves music and loves to dance any time she hears music.

I can't wait to meet our little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment