Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Casa

Now that we are unpacked, here are a few pictures of the new house. These were taken on my phone a couple of weeks ago, so there is still a box or 2 in the pictures. Those are unpacked and sitting a big pile of boxes in the garage. Anybody need any boxes???? We have about 100 to get rid of!

View of part of the living room
The other side of the living room. See the tag still on the end table? Well, we took that back and got something different. I love that Addison's little chair is part of our living room. :) I guess soon we'll have to add one for Parker.
Breakfast room... the other side of the breakfast room has Addison's walker, jumper, and exersaucer.
View of the kitchen... excuse the  mess on the counter... it's been cleaned up since then. :)




And just for fun.....
One cool chick on her 10 month birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous---the house and the baby! I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I have that same painting that is hanging in your niche by the kitchen. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I might need those boxes.....

    ReplyDelete