Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Life Lately

We have been busy bees lately! Phillip and I have been talking about what we have on the next few weekends, and we have SOMETHING every weekend from now until Parker is born! I have a feeling these next two months are going to fly by! Since we moved, we have been enjoying a little fishing and golf. We now have a golf course across the street and the hole that is by our house has two little ponds. Phillip and I take Addison on a walk, and Phillip either plays the hole or fishes. Addison has learned how to say "fish" and "golf" thanks to our nightly routine. With the rodeo going on all month, we went to see a few shows. Phillip and I have become fans of the actual rodeo, not just the concerts. We got to see the finals, which was so much fun! We really enjoyed being able to get out a few times, just the two of us.

Sweet girl before church

Addison's favorite place to play is under our coffee table

Such a sweet, happy baby! This might be one of my favorite pictures.

Clapping baby

Addison's first St. Patrick's Day... wearing green so she doesn't get pinched!

On a picnic watching Daddy fish


We have also been busy getting ready for our little man to join our family! It seems crazy that we only have two months left as a family of three. Some days I'm ready for him to get here, and on other days, I can wait! (Only because the thought of having 2 babies terrifies me!) Today, I'm so ready to hold my precious baby in my arms!

Another big event in the Amend house is that we have said bye to the paci! Really, Addison got rid of it on her own. I would try to give it to her, and she would spit it out! So since she hadn't taken it in two weeks, I decided to gather all the paci's up and put them away. The bad news is that the reason we gave up the paci is because she would rather suck her thumb instead.... Oh well! At least we don't have to battle getting rid of the paci, and it's gone before Parker gets here!

3 comments:

  1. SO SWEET...love that girl! Ya'll sound super busy, but OH so Fun getting ready for new baby boy! I have two thumb suckers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. I'm so ready to meet the other Parker! I'm sure you will handle it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete