Bobbi Jo seems to be a little red neck name... (Sorry if I offend somebody!) With that being said, my daughter may have to start being called "Bobbi Jo" instead of Addison. The reason is because we have a 3rd tooth. I would think that the first teeth to come in would be the two front teeth on the bottom and the two front teeth on top. Well, not in our case. We have the bottom front teeth, but now another pesky tooth has popped through. If you're guessing where it is, you're guessing right that it's not in the front. Think the tooth in between the front teeth and the eye tooth... the "lateral incisor" to be exact. (No, I'm not smart enough to know that... I had to google it.)
So... until more teeth come in, we will have "Bobbi Jo" living in our house. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment