Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bye!

"Bye, bye" (while waving) is Addison's latest accomplishment. Perfect timing since we have said "bye, bye" to living with my parents! We are getting settled (wading through a maze of boxes, is more like it.) I have Addison's room done, and Parker's room set-up. No decorations are up in Parker's room yet, though. My kitchen and living room are almost complete. As much as it was nice to save money living with my parents, it is VERY nice having our own place.

For Valentine's Day yesterday, I spent the day unpacking, getting (somewhat) organized, and running necessary errands. Addison spent the day with Lolle, so I could get some things accomplished. I did cook dinner, and Phillip came home, flowers, card, and gift card to the movies in tow. Addison had a special card to give Daddy. He appreciated that more than anything I could have given him.

Here's a picture of my little love bug (courtesy of my mom) from her 1st Valentine's Day.


Pictures of Addison's room coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment