Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Moving fast!

When I think back on the first year of Addison's life, it all seems like it went by so fast. I've come to realize now that Parker is here that it is going even faster the 2nd time around! How is it that almost 3 weeks have passed since he was born?!?! I can tell that I've neglected taking as many pictures of Parker as I did of Addison. I think I averaged 30 pictures a day with Addison, and Parker is lucky to get 30 pictures a week! It's not that I don't want to take pictures, but I just can't seem to get my camera out and do it! When he turned 2 weeks old, I had good intentions to take pictures of him all day long, and finally, at about 10 p.m. I got my camera out and snapped a few pictures... The days just seem to fly by!

I have managed to accomplish a few things the past 2 weeks...
I swept the house.
I went to the grocery store (2 kids in tow!!!!!!!!)
I bathed both kids by myself!
I've survived being a single parent for 4 days since Phillip has been out of town!!! (I don't know how single parents do it! They must spend a lot of time on their knees praying! I definitely have a new found respect for all that my mom did for us!)


That is the extent of my accomplishments....

I do have another reason to be proud (I am going to toot my own horn).... I FIT INTO PREPREGNANCY SHORTS!!!!!!!!!!! I might have had a muffin top, but they buttoned and zipped! Can I get an amen?!?!


What a big girl pulling up



Addison loves pushing Parker in his swing


What a ham!

Addison favorite thing to do lately... sit in her chair

Sweet sleeping boy

2 weeks old

13 months old

The many faces of Addison

Addison's other favorite thing to do... stand up in her chair... I can't tell you how many times a day I have to tell her to sit on her hiney... She still stands in her chair...

4 comments:

  1. You are a rockstar! You have done more with 2 kiddos than I have with my 1! Other than the doctor, we have not been anywhere yet! And I wouldn't dare bathe her by myself! Ha! I did sweep the house... but that's about it! Ha! And CONGRATS on the shorts! I haven't attempted yet... maybe you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for prepreggo pants! That is a great feeling for sure (muffin top or not)! I am the same way with pictures. Thankfully my phone is always with me so a lot of them end up there instead of the good camera. And yes, time is passing toooo quickly this go round. Kendall is already over 4 months....sigh. Love seeing the pics of your sweet babies. Parker has beautiful color too. They are both adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and just wanted to say that Kelly's Avenue Designs is offering 20% off of ANY full blog makeover till July 7th at 11:00 pm Central www.kellysavenuedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete