Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Is there a pause button?

I wish there was a pause button on life. If so, I would pause my life right where it is! I seriously cannot believe that a year had gone by since that 5 am call to the hospital to see if May 10, 2010 would be Addison's birthday. God has blessed us beyond anything I could ever imagine with our sweet Addison Leigh. I never could have imagine the love and joy she has brought into our lives. I look at her in amazement and think "how did we create such a precious little girl?!?" We are beyond blessed to be called her parents. I do wish I had more time with just her, so I am trying to cherish every moment and opportunity I can before I have another little one getting some if my attention.

Addison girl, this past year has exceeded any expectation of being a parent that I had. You are a perfect gift from God, and we are so blessed He chose us to be your parents. Your sweet, loving personality is really starting to show, and I love how you are so gentle and crave affection. It's amazing how much you have grown and changed in a year. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you!

1 comment: