Our Parker Man was getting a little too big for his crib (he's off the charts on height!) so I decided it was time for the big switch! He's had a bunk bed in his room since we moved into our house, so all I had to do was put rails up and take his crib out of his room! I started off with a nap to test the waters, and the boy hasn't looked back! Bye, bye crib!!! The good news is, his crib has gone to a new home! Parker and Addison are getting a new cousin in June. We are beyond thrilled! What's even more special is that all of the baby boys in the Amend family will have slept in that crib (Carter, Parker and now baby Ford!)
Up next for Parker is saying bye-bye to the paci!
My kids LOVE to play together! One perk of them being so close in age is that they've been able to play together for a long time. I've never really gotten a picture of them playing, so I snapped some the other day. I love to hear them giggling with each other. My prayer for them is that they will be best friends and close forever.
 |
| My girl is getting too big! |
 |
| Pretty girl going to a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" birthday party for her sweet friends, Kennedy and Kinzie |
Your sweet little babies are SO precious Erin!! Love seeing all the cute pics you post on instagram!
ReplyDelete