Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Another picture post

Sweet boy playing with the buttons on the microwave

Obsessed with purses and backpacks!

Love this outfit on her!


This is "the look..." We'll ask Addison to give someone "the look," and this is what she does. I can't image where she got it from.... Oops!! ;)

First pigtails!!!!

Silly, silly girl!


Preppy boy. Mini Daddy in his Polo and boat shoes!
My heart is so full with love for my sweet family! Everyone always says, "you won't remember what life was like before kids." This is so true! As I think back on the times I've been able to share with my kids, I feel so blessed. God has definitely given me the desires of my heart! I'm blessed with a wonderful husband that allows me to stay home to spend every moment with our children, so I don't miss a thing! He works so hard to support us. God has blessed me beyond measure! I am so grateful!

1 comment: