From Wednesday- Tuesday, Addison made the trip with my mom and two of her friends to Colorado. I was so excited for her to go, but I was sad to spend a week away from my girl. It sounds like Addison had a great time! It was a blessing that she was gone while she was, because Parker Man was so, so sick! He was on breathing treatments, steroids and cough medicine. Poor boy! I was looking forward to "resting" with only one kid, but Parker had other plans for me! What a breeze it was with one kid, though! Even though he was so sick, he was so happy to have all of Mommy's attention focused on him! By Sunday, I was ready to have my girl back home. I think she is still recovering from her big trip, because all she's been doing is walking around the house sucking her thumb. She's been a tired girl! Here are some pictures from both of my kids weeks...
 |
| Addison and her Lolle |
 |
| Playing in the beautiful Aspen trees |
 |
| Such a happy 4 month old! |
 |
| Spending some quality time with Daddy |
 |
| Eating rice cereal for the first time |
 |
| I think he likes it! |
 |
| Laughing boy |
 |
| Big eyes, big smile! |
Wow--he sure looks happy for a sick baby! I can't imagine what he looks like when he's not sick. They are both just so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDelete