My boy is a wiggle-y little thing! He is constantly squirming. Well with his constant moving, he's managed to roll himself over yesterday. I thought maybe it was just a fluke, one time thing, but today he was laying down on his activity mat and rolled himself over again and again. I have feeling he's going to be on the fast track to crawling and walking... the exact opposite of his sister!
My little wiggle worm is now sleeping in his crib... He wiggles (in his swaddle) to the bumper and likes to sleep with his face nuzzling the bumper. I've found if I start him there, he doesn't wake up and squirm to get there. I makes me nervous with him sleeping like that, so I make sure I can see his nose in the monitor so I know he's not suffocating.
My boy is getting big!
That is so funny because my Parker does the same thing! He always has to have his face against something...even when he was very small.
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny! Ethan does that too!
ReplyDelete