Friday, December 10, 2010

Dadada

Ok, I can't figure out how to post a sound clip, but Addison has discovered how to say "Da-da." She doesn't know that Phillip is Da-da, but he sure thinks that he's saying "da-da" in reference to him. ;) I'll let him believe it. I just know "Mama" is going to be her first word! :)

On another note, our sweet girl is 7 months old today! I can't believe how fast the past 7  months have gone. She is really starting to notice the world around her. She loves "patting" everything. Addison is into this new loud talking/laughing. She loves it when we mimic her noises! She makes us laugh everyday! Addison is such a smiley, happy baby. We are so blessed!

In 5 more months, it won't be all about the Addison girl anymore. I need to cherish the time that I have with just the 3 of us until her little brother comes into the world...That's right Addison is getting a little brother! Parker Dale Amend is scheduled to arrive around May 29. We couldn't be more thrilled! It's a good thing Addison doesn't have a clue what's coming! Hopefully Parker will be as calm and happy as Addison has been!


Happy 7 month old!!

Not so sure whether the dress tastes good or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment