Half a cake for a half birthday! (This was my first attempt at writing with icing on a cake... I'm sure it won't be my last!)
It took everything I had to keep those precious little hands from completely smashing the cake. (No Addison didn't get to eat cake, but she did a pen-sized lick of the icing.)
Happy Half Birthday Sweet Addison Girl!
Now that it's cold outside, I love dressing Addison in cute little dresses with leggings. I think it is absolutely precious! And I couldn't pass a picture with the Addison girl and her daddy!
In other news, we've had our first real taste of sickness. Addison has been running 101+ fever all weekend! We took her to the doctor on Saturday (thank you after hours at the pediatrician's office!), and the only time all weekend she wasn't running a fever was when she was in the dr office. Just our luck! So, no meds or help from the doctor. The poor baby has been so sick! We even had a middle of the night throw-up session (and a 3 am call to the dr). Luckily it only lasted for a little bit! Today, we finally thought things were turning around. I had giving her advil at 6:30 this morning and at 9:30 she FINALLY didn't have a fever. Well it didn't last long. At 2:00 we were back up to 102... hopefully soon the baby will start feeling better!
We went to the doctor today to see Baby #2... next week we will find out if Addison will have a brother or sister! We can't wait! We have been so blessed with a sweet, calm, smiling baby the first time around, so I can't wait to see what's in store in round 2!



Awww, 1/2 birthdays are so sweet. Can't believe she is 1/2 way to 1 already!
ReplyDelete