Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Such a big girl!

Addison has been doing so many new things lately! I can't believe how these past 5 months have just flown by! Slow down, little girl! Being pregnant and emotional, everything she has been doing lately just brings me to tears! I'm so proud of her, but I'm not ready for her to "grow up"! Here's some of her latest tricks:
Swinging alone... like a big girl!

Loves jumping in her Jumparoo!

Such a big girl sitting up all by herself!

Eating zucchini and rice.... she's not so sure about it!

Sitting her her high chair eating oatmeal and pears... yummy!!

If you can't tell from the pictures, Addison has discovered her tongue! She loves to stick it out when she's excited. It's a good thing she doesn't have teeth yet, or she might chomp her tongue!


We also visited the pumpkin patch over the weekend. Addison enjoyed looking at all the pumpkins and the people! She sure is a people watcher like her daddy!



Hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a precious little girl! I wish I lived closer so I could love on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are wonderful! She's growing too fast! I'm so glad you post these so we can keep up. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete