Monday, August 30, 2010
A few things I've come to love
Being a new mommy, there are several things that I don't think I could live without.
1. Lullaby CD's (This is one of our favorites!)
2. NUK Pacifiers- I don't, however, like that the next size up has designs on them. I just want the simple, solid-colored paci... I guess I may have to make the switch to another brand once we hit 6 months.
3. Pampers... those Huggies did NOT work for us!
4. Sound machines- Love that it drowns out all sounds and Addison sleeps like a rock!
5. My Bugaboo... love it! (now that I have finally figured it out!)
6. Bouncy chairs
7. The ladies in the church nursery... God bless them! I love that Addison goes to the same room every Sunday with the same sweet ladies every time! I love that when we walk up, they know Addison by name.
8. Addison's lovies- Two people gave her the same lovie as a gift, so I figured I give her that lovie (or baby as we call it) in case she loses one we will have a back up.
What are some of your favorites??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment