Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend

This past weekend, Phillip was in a wedding in Ponca City, Oklahoma. My mom (the babysitter) and I drove down with sweet little Addison. We left at about 8:00 a.m. Phillip was flying in later in the day so he could go to work, and we had to pick him up at the airport in Oklahoma City that evening. Well, wouldn't you know, that his flight got delayed. My mom and I made it to OKC an hour before his flight was supposed to get in, so we had time to kill. We went to Target, TJ Maxx, and Ross and took as much time at each place as we possibly could! We still had an hour and half before Phillip's flight came in, so we just headed to the airport and sat.... By the time we made it to Ponca City, it was after 11 p.m. and my poor baby had been in her carseat for 15 hours! She was a trooper!

Lolle kept Addison both Friday night for the rehearsal dinner, and Saturday night for the wedding. Addison was a sweetheart for Lolle (so Lolle says... I don't think she would tell me otherwise, though.) Lolle brought Addison up to me so I could feed her both nights, and during the reception, I got to show my little girl off for a little bit. Of course, she had on a party dress for the occasion! While we were at the reception, Lolle and Addison had a photo shoot.


On Sunday, we headed home. Phillip and I dropped my mom off at the airport, and we drove back to Houston. This time the trip took 10 hours. Addison didn't cry once until we got about a minute away from our house! Praise the Lord! She did a great job on the trip, staying in a hotel, and playing with Lolle while we were at the wedding!

Thanks Mom for coming along with babysitting for us! You are the best!!


Also, here's a little poll. Who does Addison look like?

me?



or Phillip??

I really don't think there's even a comparison.....

No comments:

Post a Comment