Monday, May 24, 2010

I caved...


Hello blogging world! I always said that I wouldn't ever have a blog, but it seems to be easier to show and tell family and friends what's happening in our lives. I will try my best to update pictures and posts frequently, but I'm not promising anything! Here's the latest pictures of our sweet Addison. We are so blessed to call her our daughter! Just typing that brings tears to my eyes.

Today Addison turns 2 weeks old! I can't believe she has already been in the world 2 weeks! She has been sleeping for at least a 4 hour stretch every night. She eats every 3 hours. She loves to lay on her tummy. She especially loves to lay on her tummy on Mommy's chest. She is such a sweet little girl! We thank God everyday for our little miracle!

Oh, I almost forgot to tell what she did last night! She was laying on her back, and she was rolling from side to side. THEN, she rolled onto her tummy!!! I'm pretty sure it was an accident, but we were all in shock when we saw her do it! Is this an early sign that she's going to be GT?!?!? Ha!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. We are excited to see more pictures and here what is going on with Addison! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! So glad you're blogging! Love that sweet baby girl. Keep the pictures and stories coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures and the news of her milestones. Keep posting those pictures and info about all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin,
    Yay for the blog! I was hoping you would start one. I love looking at pictures of your sweet Addison. Hope to see you 3 soon!

    ReplyDelete